Long overdue, my site is now new. Not much to say on the design, but the end result is produced using Ghost and Buster for a simple, static, blog-ish setup. I seldom have anything to write, though, so the blog part might not get its potential fully realized.
It is quite a while since I last updated my site. I've almost done it multiple times in the last couple of years, but I had yet to actually implement the changes I made. In order to push myself to do it this time, I've decided to upload with still unfinished parts.
After I finish stitching up the code, I'm planning on gradually releasing posts about my earlier projects.